lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV mailto:address@hidden

From: 71435 . 1203
Subject: LYNX-DEV mailto:address@hidden
Date: 17 Nov 1997 22:05:46 -0500

I'm having two major problems with the 386+ version of LYNX.  On my 486DX
machine, I can load LYNX and it reads local files perfectly.  However, when I
try to go out onto the Web it's very slow and sometimes I get no response at
all.  I have a working version of BOBCAT and I used the same WATTCP.CFG with
LYNX that I used with BOBCAT.  I'm using the packet driver that comes with
BOBCAT and connecting to the Web via CompuServe.  Really not sure where to
look - I'm pretty much a novice at this.

I also have a 486SX that's connected to a network.  On that machine I get the
"coprocessor not found" message.  I downloaded EMU-387.DXE but can't figure
out what I'm supposed to do with it.  Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Howard Goldstein
;
;