lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV please help me with these urls (fwd)

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: LYNX-DEV please help me with these urls (fwd)
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 10:56:57 -0500 (EST)

Comments?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 02:43:28 +1000 (AEST)
From: Stephen LLOYD <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: please help me with these urls

this html uses javascript.  can you tell me the write urls so Ican go to
them manually?
are you able to put in java support in either bobcat or lynx?
also I'd like to know if you are able to make lynx work with https servers
secure servers
and can I get the lynx source code? not the normal lynx source code just
the doslynx or the dos part of the source code.  when I unzip the lynx
source code the filenames are too long and pkunzip doesn't get it all
unzipped.
thanks and I hope you can help.

<!-- X-URL: http://www.commbank.com.au/netbank/TourRedirect.htm -->
<BASE HREF="http://www.commbank.com.au/netbank/TourRedirect.htm";>
<HTML>

<HEAD>
<TITLE>Commonwealth Bank of Australia - NetBank</title>

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="Javascript">
<!--
// function to decide which type of browser and platform the user is using.
// Then sends them to the appropriate version of the guided tour.
// If a search path (ie a string after the URL leading with a "?") is given
// then send user to the appropriate section within the guided tour.
function SendToTour()
{
        var SearchStr = location.search;
        var Agent = navigator.userAgent;
        var Name = navigator.appName;
        var Version = navigator.appVersion;

        //remove the leading "?" if search string exists
        if(SearchStr)
                SearchStr = SearchStr.substring(1, SearchStr.length);

        if((Agent.indexOf("Win16") != -1) || (Agent.indexOf("Windows 3.1") !=
-1))
        {
                if(SearchStr)
                        parent.location = "GuidedTour_16B/" + SearchStr;
                else parent.location = "GuidedTour_16B/Default.htm";
        }
        else if((Name.indexOf("Netscape") != -1) && (Version.indexOf("2.0") !=
-1))
        {
                if(SearchStr)
                        parent.location = "GuidedTour_16B/" + SearchStr;
                else parent.location = "GuidedTour_16B/Default.htm";
        }
        else
        {
                if(SearchStr)
                        parent.location = "GuidedTour/" + SearchStr;
                else parent.location = "GuidedTour/Default.htm";
        }
        return false;
}
<!-- -->
</SCRIPT>
</HEAD>

<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF" onLoad="SendToTour()">
</BODY>
</HTML>