lynx-dev

http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/lynx-dev/9511/0035.html

From: get1now
Subject: http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/lynx-dev/9511/0035.html
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 1997 14:51:41 -0700

Dear Sir,
I am having a problem with lynx. It continually does not allow me to go to
the URL:
http://www.hotmail.com

When I first log onto lynx, it at least attempts, and then gets hung up
mid "attempting to connect"

thereafetr, it goes so quickly into error mode that I cant even know what
the problem is, but is says unable to connect.

Is this URL site incompatible with lynx. How come I cant get through. I
have (I believe in the past) to hotmail, via lynx, but now i cant get at
all. Has the frames or access or something changed on hotmail.
I know they are notorious for having lousy text modes. half the links are
picture maped and down give me a clue. But the problem now is I CANT EVEN
CONNECT????
Thank you Sir.

----- End of forwarded message from address@hidden -----