lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Since Lynx won't, what will?

From: Scott McGee (Personal)
Subject: LYNX-DEV Since Lynx won't, what will?
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 20:36:30 -0600

Hi all,

I recall someone else asked this question:

When using -crawl and -traversal, how can I get Lynx to download images or
sound files?

I seem to recall that the answer was "Lynx wasn't designed for this. Try
somthing that was like ____ or ____."

Can someone fill in the blanks in the above? I need something that will fetch
such files via http to my own system.

Trying to download each one seperately is tooooo ssssssllllllllloooooooowwwww.
(Oh, they are offered freely, just that the author didn't think to offer an
archive!).

Thanks

Scott

Scott McGee: Salt Lake Community College Webmaster | When in danger,