lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV v7 bulletins

From: Foteos Macrides
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV v7 bulletins
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 19:02:57 -0500 (EST)

Jonathan Sergent <address@hidden> wrote:
>Changed contact info now that lynx-dev is open posting, created
>version 7 of proposed CERT bulletins (that's all I changed).
>
>CERT CC says they can get them out tomorrow; maybe this will be
>delayed due to these changes.  We may also want to delay the /tmp/
>bulletin if people tell me that they like my tempname et al. patch.

        I would appreciate your putting off sending that out as a CERT
bulletin, in that it still refers to the fotemods, and you have changed
the "message" in ways that no longer are consitent with my best judgement
of how to deal with those security issues, so it's inappropriate for the
bulletin to point toward the fotemods.

                                Fote