lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Porting Lynx

From: Justin Rowe
Subject: LYNX-DEV Porting Lynx
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 1997 16:34:08 -0700 (PDT)

I'm trying to port Lynx 2.7.2 with SSL support to BeOS. I've downloaded
the Linux source from shadow.cabi.net and I'm assuming that this code has
hooks for SSL implementation, and that I need SSLeay as well. Can anyone
confirm this? What version of SSLeay should i use? (v 0.6.6 or v 0.8.0)

Thanks,
Justin