lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV lynx & termcap

From: The KZPG Overpopulation News Network
Subject: LYNX-DEV lynx & termcap
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 09:30:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I'm new to this list and have a couple of hopefully simple
questions :-)

1) How do I get lynx to use termcap?  Or better yet, how do I change
the awful deep blue color my Telix terminal interface uses for the
"underline" attribute.  Lynx is outputting an esc-[4m for vt100 but I
want to change it to esc-[1;33m (yellow).

I'm using lynx 3.7.1 under unix.  I have been able to edit my termcap
so that "man" etc.. now uses the correct escape string for
underlining.  I have also read the faq on lynx attributes at:

    http://sol.slcc.edu/lynx/klaus/texts/attrnotes.txt

but can't make sense out of it.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

BTW I love lynx!  It is so wonderfully fast.

  -- Howard

P.S. The message one receives when subscribing to this list, i.e.:

> To get an idea of what this is like, visit the list archive.

should probably give the URL of the archive, i.e.
  http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/html/