lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Makefile support 2

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Makefile support 2
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 22:24:48 -0400

From: address@hidden (Michael Sokolov)

>autoconfigure script do respect fundamentalists after all. If, however, the
>autoconfigure script fails to work correctly on my pure BSD system (which,
>remember, won't contain a single GNU byte), I'll resume the debate with
>full force.

It would be _much_ more effective if you would just calmly, rationally,
intelligently reported the problem.

There's no intent for any system to fail.  If it does, it merely means
that no one with that OS has bothered to report the problems.  We are not
mind readers and can only support the systems which bother to assist.
Rather than your continually rants and whines, toss aside your preconceived
bigotry and just start reporting problems and, since you have the
system in question, contribute some code to resolve the problems.

Sheesh.
;