lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Funny pop-up box with "2.7.1ac-0.27"

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Funny pop-up box with "2.7.1ac-0.27"
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 13:57:55 -0400 (EDT)

> I've had a problem with pop-up boxes using NetBSD/XFree86/xterm.  The
> right sides of the boxes are collapsed.  I've checked that I have
> recent ncurses and xterm definitions.  I had mentioned this to Tom
> a few patch levels back, but am unsure where to look next.
if you have a short session, a trace would show some details (I'd run
script and also use the ncurses library's debug-trace to show what's
happening - I have the gif file that you sent me wrt this problem, but
no traces, so I don't really know what the problem might be.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden