lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Studies of the users of the lynx-browser

From: Andreas Schmitz
Subject: LYNX-DEV Studies of the users of the lynx-browser
Date: 20 May 97 11:29:25 EDT

Dear Sirs,
I'm writing an article on "blind people using internet". I am sure the
lynx-browser as an purely textbased browser is the most efficient for blind
people.
Unfortunately, I didn't find any studies on how often the browser is used and by
whom: If you have special information on the users of the lynx browser please
send it by mail.
Foteos Matides mailed you might have some informations. Is it right?
Many thanks
Andreas Schmitz
Tel/Fax +49-40-511 31 66
Hamburg, Germany