lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV http://lynx.browser.org/ : Simultanoeusly many files download

From: loonker
Subject: LYNX-DEV http://lynx.browser.org/ : Simultanoeusly many files download one af
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 14:19:09 +0530 (IST)

Dear All,
I have found that lynx can download one htm file at a time.
Suppose in a file there are some images they are diffrerent entity
so that is not downloaded by default (ofcourse after the bringing of the
main page)

I would like to have a facility in the lynx which by default downloads the
linked resources like the images associted with the page and the
or the java applets.

The question u will ask as to why you want to download these stuff when u
can't see them.  The asnwer is that I have a software with the help of which
I run lynx in the background & look the o/p of the www on my Internet
explorer. The trick is that the url from the browser are passed as
url to lynx. & vice versa.

But with the help of this I can see the first  only which I have requested
not the paraphenilia associted with it because of the limitation of lynx.

So does lynx support this kind of feature.  If yes pl tell me the setting
to do it & most importantly how to do it.

Anticipating a quick reply.

Thanks & Regards
Prakash Shende ( address@hidden   or address@hidden)

;