lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Text-entry interpreted as Lynx commands

From: Tom Zimoski
Subject: LYNX-DEV Text-entry interpreted as Lynx commands
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 12:32:20 -0700 (PDT)

When I use Lynx in the account donated to the library by a local internet
service provider, I am unable to enter text in what I'll call a
"text-entry area".  Instead, my keystrokes are interpreted as Lynx commands.

I asked the account provider to logon as the library and got a message
back saying they had done so and did not experience the problem I described.

Can anyone suggest what might be wrong?

Thanks for your attention.

Tom Zimoski                     Phone: 209-488-2976
Reference Dept.                 Fax:   209-488-6735
Fresno County Library           Email: address@hidden
2420 Mariposa St.
Fresno, CA  93721
USA