lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV nytimes

From: Barry Rountree
Subject: LYNX-DEV nytimes
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 1997 17:43:01 -0400 (EDT)

> Hello:  I am not able to access the New York Times web site.  Each time, a
>'bug' message comes up.  Could it be sabotage because of a letter to the
>editor that I wrote?
>I had no trouble before the letter was published.  Anything you can find
>out will be appreciated.  Karol Ann Barnett

No sabotage.  Please send in the specific URL you are attempting, the
version of lynx that you're using (hit the '=' key to determine this) and
what operating system you're using.  The text of the bug message would
also be useful.

I had no trouble accessing http://www.nytimes.com with lynx version 2.6.
(My 2.7 is not handling script tags at the moment, so I'm afraid I can't
tell you more than that.)

Best,

Barry Rountree
<address@hidden>