lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV TTL MONITOR OR CHEAPER

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV TTL MONITOR OR CHEAPER
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 10:01:51 -0400 (EDT)

Gabriel Pare' visited
and wrote:

  Is there a good text browser somewhere that would work on a ttl monitor
  with hercule card or on a text only monitor?

  my name is gabriel par_
  i am 29 old,i live in qu_bec(a province in canada)

  you can e-mail me at address@hidden
  this is a friend of mine that receive my e-mail for me.

The monitors you mention are not a problem for the DJGPP variant
of Lynx or for Bobcat.  The computer behind the monitor will
determine which of these you can use.  The DJGPP port requires a
386 or better.

Please go back to

http://www.fdisk.com/doslynx/

and read carefully for more information