lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV lynx and slang

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV lynx and slang
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 10:21:52 +0900 (JST)

> LYUtils.o: In function `size_change':
> LYUtils.o(.text+0x1b38): undefined reference to `SLtt_get_screen_size'
> make[1]: *** [lynx] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/lynx2-7-1/src'
> make: *** [linux-slang] Error 2

Perhaps you did not include the Slang header files nor set the
path to the Slang library.  You must set the full paths for SLANGINC
and SLANGLIB in Makefile.

Tom, are we ready to try the autoconf again for the previous *-slang
targets?  I think it was Laura?, others?, and I did not get a successful
build with slang using lynx2.7ac-0.38.tar.gz (in my case).

__Henry
;
;