lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx translation tables

From: Peter Karlsson
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx translation tables
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 14:19:15 +0200 (MET DST)

On Fri, 11 Apr 1997, Al Gilman wrote:

>>   I just added a Swedish sevenbit code translation table
> For large things, people sometimes put the materials up on their
> ftp or http server and just post an announcement with the URL to
> the contribution.

Okay, I have made it available att
http://www.mds.mdh.se/~dat95pkn/tmp/lynx-2-7-1-swedish-sevenbit.diff
for anyone who wants it (I'm not that good at how diff and patch works,
but this should be straightforward to add).

Now to the other part, is it possible to add character translation for the
<128 characters?

Please respond by e-mail, since I don't subscribe to the list.
--
\\//
Peter - http://nafmo.home.ml.org/ - ICQ UIN 762719

;