lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV HTML Local files

From: Da Jungle Maniac !!!
Subject: LYNX-DEV HTML Local files
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 19:14:17 +0100 (GDT)

        Hello! My name's FrEdY and I'm using LYNX in an IBM RISC Power

        Server running AIX 3.2.5

        My problem is that, when accesing a HTML file by

        file:/path/file.html it's showed as an ASCII text file, and not

        as HTML, so I can't call a second bookmark from my main one.

        In fact,my startfile is my bookmark (startfile:file:/path/bookmark)

        but I have to use the -force_html in order to read it as HTML.

        Well, I hope you can help me with this.

                                                                Bye !

                                                                 -= FrEdY =-
                                                           address@hidden