lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV How do I download?

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV How do I download?
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 00:16:44 -0400 (EDT)

  X-Personal_name: matt holley
  From: address@hidden
  Subject: LYNX-DEV How do I download?

  Okay, I don't know if your the right person to ask but, anyway,
  I've been trying to download a property outline for my law class
  from lawschool.com.  I get to the part that says download, and I
  do, then it gives me the file name, but where on lynx is located
  so that I can retrieve it and/or how do I retrieve it?  Is the
  problem in my downloading technique?  Help if you
  can. . . . Thanx :-)

Online H)elp is 'H' or '?'.  From there follow the link to the
User's guide.  In there use '/' to search for "downloading".

If reading that doesn't leave you confident, try scanning the notes at

  http://www.access.digex.net/~asgilman/lynx/FAQ/downloading.html

--
Al Gilman