lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Have do i download files to my hardrive?

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Have do i download files to my hardrive?
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 1997 17:09:27 -0500 (EST)

  X-Personal_name: G?ran Liljeberg
  From: address@hidden

  My question is: How do i download files to my hardrive??
  When I am attemping to download files they just get downloaded to my
  Internet server. And they are there all the time. I cannot download them
  to my hardrive!!

Use the WHERE_IS search '/' for "downloading" in
http://www.access.digex.net/%7Easgilman/lynx/FAQ

and work with the system maintainers for the system where you run
Lynx to get Kermit, Zmodem, or something like that installed on
the computer and installed in the d)ownload menu of Lynx.

--
Al Gilman
;