lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV ERROR: in terminal

From: Francis Vidal
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV ERROR: in terminal
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 14:53:22 +0800

At 11:57 PM 12/16/96 -0600, you wrote:

>First of all, linux-ncurses is the one you *should* be using for any
>newer Linux system, since ncurses is supposed to be THE curses system
>for Linux.  I.e. the newer, better one.

yep, i changed the location of the header files that's why i was able
to compile it without errors on my system. but the *problem* is: on
some virtual terminals (server's monitor), i have display problems
(i.e. reverse text and garbage). but i have one account that isn't
displaying this weird behaviour.

i have no problem on remote PCs (TERM=vt100) but only on TERM=linux
(server monitor).

>Uhmm, and maybe you should upgrade from Slackware to Debian...

hmmmm... how much is the Debian CD?

thanks for help!

...[ francis vidal ] systems administrator, @usls, univ. of st. la salle