lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Yet another lynx-impaired site..

From: brian2
Subject: LYNX-DEV Yet another lynx-impaired site..
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 1996 20:43:53 -0600 (CST)

Since we seem to be in the business of pointing out the sites that look
absolutely horrible in Lynx (which I'm getting more and more frustrated
with, especially since Hiram seems to show me 5 or 6 a day at work :)), I
thought I'd point one out.

WLMT in Memphis (http://www.wlmt.com) looks absolutely *horrible* in Lynx.
The only page I found that's even remotely lynx-friendly (granted, I
didn't surf through it that long, I got irritated) is a page on the
University of Memphis basketball players. It has a link to the bio of each
player, including some broken links. *sigh*

If anyone feels so inclined as to let these people know how they could
improve in a more eloquent fashion than myself, I wholeheartedly encourage
you to do so.

Continuing to stomp out the non-Lynx-friendly,
--brian

;
;