lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV remaining cmd-keys (WAS History disappears ...)

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV remaining cmd-keys (WAS History disappears ...)
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1996 21:43:51 -0500

Hmm, I don't know if it would add _huge_ core.

The library is around 200k and typically one doesn't need all of that.
The runtime needs depend on what code is developed.  Seeing as lynx, at
least here, is a binary over 1 meg, that's around 20%.  And, in theory,
one could take a lot of lynx now and rewrite it to be tcl commands,
making the size differential much smaller.
;