lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV RE: your Lynx question/bug report (fwd)

From: Larry Holiday
Subject: LYNX-DEV RE: your Lynx question/bug report (fwd)
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 1996 02:46:55 -0500 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 1996 01:28:08 -0600
From: Lynx-Help & Lynx-Bug <address@hidden>
Subject: RE: your Lynx question/bug report

Dear Lynx User,

Thank you for sending email to us about the Lynx World Wide Web browser.
Unfortunately, Lynx is no longer supported by the University of Kansas and
so we cannot respond to your question or bug report.

The good news is that Lynx is being developed seperate from KU and there are
ways to get help or to report problems.  Please go to the following URL to get
the latest information on Lynx development as well as how to find help or
submit bug reports.  Also included is how to get your hands on the newest
versions of Lynx.

That URL is http://www.nyu.edu/pages/wsn/subir/lynx.html.

The About Lynx page describes the Lynx project and contains links to other
sources of information.  The URL for the About Lynx page is
http://www.cc.ukans.edu/about_lynx/about_lynx.html.

Michael Grobe
Manager, Distributed Computing Support
Academic Computing Services