lwip-users

[lwip-users] [tpc] No SYN,ACK after SYN

From: Tiago Marques
Subject: [lwip-users] [tpc] No SYN,ACK after SYN
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 19:02:57 +0100

Hello all,

I'm using lwip on a stm32F767 based board and encountered some issues that I don't know where to start debugging.

This board opens some TCP ports that clients (linux program) can connect to and exchange information. In one occasion 2 of the ports started to fail the initial connection -- I've tried both blocking and non-blocking sockets on linux (handling EINPROGRESS) to no avail.

Nonetheless if I try to connect to these same ports with netcat I can get a connection and exchange data. With wireshark I noticed that when using my program it sends a SYN but gets no SYN,ACK from lwip. The same does not happen with netcat and good connection is achieved.

Is there more data or configuration I can share?
Did someonelse encounter a similar problem?

Thank you
--
Software Engineer
OceanScan - Marine Systems & Technology Lda

Av Liberdade, Polo Mar UPTEC
4450-718 Leça da Palmeira, Matosinhos, Portugal
www.oceanscan-mst.com