lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Browser finishes every HTTP GET request with a ACK RST,

From: Info
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Browser finishes every HTTP GET request with a ACK RST, why ?
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 15:56:16 +0200

Am 22.09.21 um 12:04 schrieb goldsimon@gmx.de:

Sorry, I don't have an idea what's wrong here.

Regards,
Simon

Thank you Simon (for your honest answer 😉 )...

I made a new Wireshark capture file and logged the corresponding debug output from the lwIP (I stripped down the capturing and logging, so it's not huge). For the logging output the following debug macros were activated:
  TCP_DEBUG
  TCP_INPUT_DEBUG
  TCP_OUTPUT_DEBUG

Maybe this will bring new insights where the problem might be.

Kind regards,
Roland