lwip-users

[lwip-users] Replace Ras Channel(Dial-up Connection) with Lwip Stack on

From: Anil Kumar
Subject: [lwip-users] Replace Ras Channel(Dial-up Connection) with Lwip Stack on Windows
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2021 14:36:57 +0530

Hi Developers,

       I had the below requirement to be implemented using the LWIP stack.
      I hold a minimal knowledge on Networking Programming.

      Could somebody please guide me in resolving my requirement.

REQUIREMENT:
Replace the existing RAS Channel (i.e. Modem based Dial-up Connection), which connects to a sensor device using Bluetooth(SPP Profile), with LWIP stack, to handle serial data, received from bluetooth

I know the IP address of the Sensor device and the Port(COM  port) on which the sensor device is paired.

My job is to replace this Dial-up Connection with LWIP stack to handle the Serial data received from the COM port.

Kindly help me, in resolving this requirement

Thanks & Regards
K Anil Kumar