lwip-users

[lwip-users] altcp_mbedtls conf and debug

From: Mário Luzeiro
Subject: [lwip-users] altcp_mbedtls conf and debug
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 17:57:09 +0000

Hello all,

I'm trying to setup the debug on mbedtls.

It looks that mbedtls debug mechanism is configured by setting the debug print
function on a "conf" element, set by using the function mbedtls_ssl_conf_dbg.

However looking for the lwip altcp_mbedtls interface, it looks it is creating a
conf "on the fly", so the debug functions are null all the time and I can't get
it work.

Is somehow possible that I can setup that conf by some callback means? Is it
implemented ?

Mario Luzeiro