lwip-users

[lwip-users] Shutting down lwip stack

From: Virgile SEGAUX
Subject: [lwip-users] Shutting down lwip stack
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 16:24:55 +0200

Hi,

I am working on a microcontroller, on which i need to initialize the lwip stack by calling the 'tcpip_init()' function ; use the stack for my application and then i need to put the microcontroller on a low power mode. So i would like to shutdown everything that is not essential (the lwip stack included).
I couldn't find any "stop" or "un-initialize" function. What would be the proper way to shut the lwip stack down (in order to be able to re-initialize it later) ?