lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] connection drops

From: Stephen Cowell
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] connection drops
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2020 08:47:58 -0600

On 3/6/2020 5:23 AM, vrnud wrote:
Hi,

I am using lwip for Modbus and Http application.
I have used raw api for both the application.

I am facing disconnect problem with modbus application while http
application is running.
Web page is auto refeshing at 3 seconds.

kindly let me know what are the reasons and where should i look in firmware
to solve the problem.

First, I'd Wireshark it... WS is brilliant in diagnosing Modbus problems.  If your TCP and Modbus stuff is OK there, move into lwIP debugging... turn on the trace features etc.
__
Steve
.