lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Current GIT head? 2.1.2?

From: Nathan Hartman
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Current GIT head? 2.1.2?
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 18:31:23 -0400

On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 5:33 PM Dave Nadler <address@hidden> wrote:
On 9/23/2019 5:21 PM, Nathan Hartman wrote:
On Mon, Sep 23, 2019 at 5:08 PM Dave Nadler <address@hidden> wrote:
Apologies if I'm doing something silly...
I started last fall with stable version 2.1.2 (downloaded tarball).
In the course of working with LwIP I found+fixed a few minor issues;
and hoped to create a couple pull requests for the fixes.

I cloned the repo per the instructions here: https://git.savannah.nongnu.org/cgit/lwip.git
In particular I cloned: git://git.savannah.gnu.org/lwip.git
>From the changelog, the resulting downloaded repo does not include 2.1.2.

What am I doing wrong?
Thanks!
Best Regards, Dave
I also don't see 2.1.2 listed in the changelog, but the tag is called
STABLE-2_1_2_RELEASE.

Does this mean there's a problem with the repository not being current???
The changelog in the tarball looks current and correct.

--
Dave Nadler, USA East Coast voice (978) 263-0097, address@hidden, Skype
 Dave.Nadler1