lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Two ethernet port with one mac address

From: potw
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Two ethernet port with one mac address
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 06:38:33 -0700 (MST)

Hi,

I'm trying to make STM32F407VET6 work with KSZ8863 but no hope. I even can
not do a simple ping :(.
Could you show me how to connect STM32 <=> KSZ? It make me so confused. I
have a lot questions.
Which mode I shoud use between STM32 MAC and KSZ PHY? RMII or MII.
Do I have to config anything (hardware pin/software register)????
If you have spare time, please help me :). Thank you in advance.