lwip-users

[lwip-users] makefsdata bug?

From: tomek wilkxt
Subject: [lwip-users] makefsdata bug?
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2019 13:30:06 +0200

Hi
I want to generate fsdata.c without headers .
I compilet makefsdata.c and run with -e. fsdata.c is generated but
struct_file is with flags=0.
When I use:
#define LWIP_HTTPD_DYNAMIC_HEADERS 1
and
#define LWIP_HTTPD_SUPPORT_11_KEEPALIVE     1
in function(file httpd.c) static void get_http_content_length(struct
http_state *hs)

    if ((hs->handle != NULL) && (hs->handle->flags &
FS_FILE_FLAGS_HEADER_PERSISTENT)) {
      add_content_len = 1;
    }

add_content_len is 1 only if file flags is FS_FILE_FLAGS_HEADER_PERSISTENT

so i think the FS_FILE_FLAGS_HEADER_PERSISTENT flag should be set when
generator fsdata.c file with -e.

--
pozdrawiam
tomek