lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LWIP altcp_mbedtls webserver performance issue

From: tomek wilkxt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LWIP altcp_mbedtls webserver performance issue
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 10:08:35 +0200

Hi
You may use https://www.microchip.com/wwwproducts/en/atecc508a to ECDHA

czw., 18 kwi 2019 o 10:04 Amr Elsayed <address@hidden> napisał(a):
Dear Simon,
Thank you for the response, Can you share with me the chip name for the RSA ? I have implemented  the cryptography hardware accelerators on mbedtls library from ST examples, the accelerators are used in AES, DES, MD5, SHA1, SHA256 , and Entropy for the random generator. that's why the encryption is fast but the problem is only the Handshaking, as Far as I got, There's no hardware accelerators examples from ST for RSA.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Amr Elsayed.
Founder & Engineer @ The-DIY-Life

On Wed, 17 Apr 2019 at 12:20, Simon Goldschmidt <address@hidden> wrote:
Amr Elsayed wrote:
> Hi Guys,

> I am using the LWIP altcp_mbedtls and httpd for implementing a webserver
> on STM32F437 which has a Cryptography processor ,Hash processor, and
> random generator [..]

mbedTLS does not use the hardware functions of this chip by default, you
need to add that by yourself (*). We do have a https webserver running on such
a chip at 80 MHz, so it should definitively be possible. We do have an external
helper chip doing the RSA though...

(*) you might find examples for STM in the embed-os repository

Regards,
Simon