lwip-users

[lwip-users] LWIP DHCP. Can not get the ip

From: qqAnton
Subject: [lwip-users] LWIP DHCP. Can not get the ip
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 03:37:31 -0700 (MST)

Hello,
I am currently working on the project with STM32F769 Disco and i want to use
ethernet (with RTOS).
I configured all the options in CubeMX and I have a problem with getting IP
address using DHCP.
The problem is that I get the IP address only in 50% of my tries.

I turned on LWIP Stats, this is example when I get ip address:

And this is the example when I can not get IP address

What could be a solution for such problem?

Thnak you,
Anton