lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] makefs and mem_free errors

From: Mike Spenard
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] makefs and mem_free errors
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 15:34:28 -0400

Submitted bug report on 404 missing issue.

Could you provide some guidance on why the fsdata.c I generated with
makefsfile.exe including headers is causing a "HTTP headers not included in
file system" error?

>makefsfile.exe -i fs -v
makefsfile - Generate a file containing a file system image.
Copyright (c) 2008-2012 Texas Instruments Incorporated.  All rights reserved.

Input directory:   fs
Output file:       fsdata.c
Output format:     ASCII C
Overwrite output?: No
Exclude headers?:  No
Exclude file:      None

Excluding the following files and directory names:
  .svn
  CVS
  thumbs.db
  filelist.txt
  dirlist.txt

File fsdata.c exists. Overwrite? y
Opening output file fsdata.c
Changing to directory fs
Excluding .
Excluding ..
Processing fs/404.html...
Final filename is /404.html
Filtered filename is _404_html
File extension is html.
File extension found. Header is:

Changing to directory fs/img
Excluding .
Excluding ..
Processing fs/img/sics.gif...
Final filename is /img/sics.gif
Filtered filename is _img_sics_gif
File extension is gif.
File extension found. Header is:

Processing fs/index.html...
Final filename is /index.html
Filtered filename is _index_html
File extension is html.
File extension found. Header is:

Completed successfully. 3 files from 2 directories processed.
Binary size 3461 (0x00000d85) bytes