lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Receive path stuck due to pbuf_alloc returning NULL

From: Mary Jane
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Receive path stuck due to pbuf_alloc returning NULL
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 05:30:34 -0700 (MST)

Hi Sergio,

I finally managed to solve the problem. As I said, FreeRTOS has nothing to
do with interrupts, the problem is that ISR just doesn't fire.

But you are right in the sense that the problem is not with lwIP, it is all
about the emac driver.

This issue now is irrelevant to lwIP but there might be people having the
same problem using lwIP with TMS570, so I will put the solution link below:
https://e2e.ti.com/support/microcontrollers/hercules/f/312/t/678879
<https://e2e.ti.com/support/microcontrollers/hercules/f/312/t/678879>

Regards,
Mary Jane