lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwip: Scan through the heap searching for a free block that

From: vrnud
Subject: [lwip-users] lwip: Scan through the heap searching for a free block that is big enough, beginning with the lowest free block.
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 02:52:36 -0700 (MST)

Hi,

I am trying to impelement modbus over TCPIP.
I am using FreeRTOS + lwip +STM32f4 (cube Mx generated code).
Lwip version is 2.0.0.
Freertos version 9.0.0.
heap 4 is used. is it ok?

TCPIP echo server application is used.
while trying to connect from Modscan utility program stucks in
mem.c file . function mem_malloc.
   /* Scan through the heap searching for a free block that is big enough,
modbus_connect_problem.pcap
<http://lwip.100.n7.nabble.com/file/t2188/modbus_connect_problem.pcap>
     * beginning with the lowest free block.
     */
under this loop.
 for (ptr = (mem_size_t)((u8_t *)lfree - ram); ptr < MEM_SIZE_ALIGNED -
size;
         ptr = ((struct mem *)(void *)&ram[ptr])->next) {
}

I have enabled the modbus_connect_problem.pcap
<http://lwip.100.n7.nabble.com/file/t2188/modbus_connect_problem.pcap>
CHECKSUM_GEN_IP 1
CHECKSUM_GEN_TCP 1
I have attached the wireshark report.