lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP Connection Initiation Issue

From: M S ARUL
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP Connection Initiation Issue
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2019 20:47:28 +0530

Hello Sergio,
    Sorry for the late response. The target IP address is 192.168.1.3 and mask is 255.255.255.0, gateway is 192.168.1.10. Target is directly to connected to Laptop, no devices in between. I've given the highest priority for TCP Thread task. I'm using raw API. I'm initiating connection by calling tcp_connect function and it gives ERR_OK. I've registered tcp_err function too. If the target couldn't connect then it should atleast invoke that error function right? That function is also not getting invoked. What really confuses me most is, the connect function initiates the connection by sending ARP request and it receives the ARP response but from there it just ignores, no error function is called, no connection is established. Even after this, if I ping target from my laptop it sends the ping response. Hope I've given the information you wanted. Please let me know if you need further information.

Best Regards,
ARUL PRAKASH M