lwip-users

[lwip-users] PPP debugging with LwIP

From: Patrick Klos
Subject: [lwip-users] PPP debugging with LwIP
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2018 12:47:49 -0500

Hello LwIP users list:

We are looking to enhance our PacketVault Jr product to provide better support for various forms of serial communications.  With as many users developing products with LwIP that need PPP support, I would like to ask you if you would mind answering a quick survey about debugging PPP (and other serial communications):

        https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/B3KZYZS

Sincerely,

Patrick Klos
Klos Technologies, Inc.