lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Custom placement of memory pool

From: Nathan Hartman
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Custom placement of memory pool
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2018 11:08:17 -0500

On Thu, Nov 8, 2018 at 11:57 PM uaz <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm currently running lwip v2.0.3 on LPC4357 platform.
I have some issue with pbuf mem_alloc(), which I believe is fragmentation
issue because after several packet transfers, I'm unable to allocate pbuf
anymore.

I once had a problem with lwIP not responding after a few packets which IIRC turned out to be caused by forgetting to deallocate pbufs. You might want to double check that you don't have a similar mistake.