lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] EXTERNAL: Re: Pbuf Assert

From: Greenwood, Gregory A.
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] EXTERNAL: Re: Pbuf Assert
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 19:21:23 +0000

I have stopped the problem but I am not sure of the root cause.  It does not seem to have anything to do with LWIP itself.  I was using a utility feature supplied by STM that prints debug messages to the LCD screen on the evaluation board.  When I reduced the number of messages and text length, the Assert stopped occurring.