lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TCP Sockets Simultaneous Read andWrite

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TCP Sockets Simultaneous Read andWrite
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 10:13:30 -0300

I may be wrong since I know nothing on sockets on lwIP, but I think I
remember reading Simon saying you can't have two threads using the same
socket. (or at least that is what I think I see on how the post is
formatted)

What I do know:
Following your capture file is hard; you provide a whole net capture
with no clue whatsoever on what to see.
Who is the sender ? The HewlettPackard MAC machine ?
Who is the device ? Is it behind the Cisco MAC router ?
Your application is what ? Sending "Hello" every 2ms ?
However, I managed to see the pause you talk about

Did you try a known-good application to check if your port and your
driver are working as they should ?