lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] SNMP v3

From: Andy Pont
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] SNMP v3
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 10:45:47 +0000

Dirk wrote...

Yes, it is functional (git head or 2.1 beta). Be aware the user needs to implement a lot of things for it (user/password management). The MIB compiler is not affected by the SNMP version.
Thanks for the good news. This is an upgrade to an existing system so it is looking like an update to the lwIP version and integration of TLS support and so lots of work anyway!

Do we know when 2.1 will be out of beta and formally released? I’m not sure I would want to build the product using a beta or current top of tree!

-Andy.