lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LWIP connection problem

From: Jens Nielsen
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LWIP connection problem
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2018 11:00:52 +0200

Hi

Last time I checked the ST drivers this was exactly the problem, Jan is correct. Furthermore ST only did auto negotiation in HAL_ETH_Init() and it returns an error if the cable is not connected, I have removed that code from my projects and manage auto negotiation myself but maybe you can get away with simply calling HAL_ETH_Init() when the cable is connected instead of from the netif init

//Jens