lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LwIP with SSH

From: Elinux
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LwIP with SSH
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 07:20:37 -0700 (MST)

You say that we can implement an SSH server on our embraquƩ system using
sockets, I did not understand too much and how to proceed! do you have any
leads, or concrete examples with other protocols other than SSH that you
know,

Here is an implementation of the SSH distined with embedded systems, notably
STM32 produced by WolfSSL which is called WolfSSH,

Their site:  https://www.wolfssl.com/products/wolfssh/
<https://www.wolfssl.com/products/wolfssh/>

The link to the code: https://github.com/wolfSSL/wolfssh
<https://github.com/wolfSSL/wolfssh>

Any idea on how to add it with sockets would be welcome.

Thank you