lwip-users

[lwip-users] Board hangs when LWIP_DEBUG is enabled

From: Sebastian Gniazdowski
Subject: [lwip-users] Board hangs when LWIP_DEBUG is enabled
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 20:48:31 +0200

Hello,
I have a hang- or crash-like situation in a ping/RAW-related application, described in previous email. To solve it, I wanted to see some debug and stat messages, so I've defined LWIP_DEBUG to 1, and enabled few debug areas, ETHARP, RAW, some others. After this, I can see 1 or 3 messages, the last one about allocating pbuf, and the board stops executing.

Board is STM32-F767, printf is done via virtual-com via UART, it has mutex assigned to make UART transmits sequential.

Has anyone occurred such problem when enabling lwip debugging? What can be the cause?

--
Best regards,
Sebastian Gniazdowski