lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Can serve only short webpages

From: JM
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Can serve only short webpages
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 15:26:44 +0000 (UTC)

Hi thanks for the reply. My main loop consists of while(1); only. Only the stack is running on the microcontroller and all interrupts going into lwIP (Ethernet Rx and periodic timer) go into one function that calls low_level_input if there's eth data and calls a timer service routine. Nothing else is running as I'm trying to get this working first.

I have set NO_SYS and not running an OS. I haven't tried any other app. httpd works perfectly with very small webpages (a few kB). The primary error I get are these repeatedly:

tcp_write: too long queue 65507 (max 50)
tcp_enqueue_flags: too long queue 65507 (max 50)

That very long queue is an obvious problem and I have a feeling if I could track it down that would take care of it.