lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Duplicate packets received?

From: mitchj
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Duplicate packets received?
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2017 08:36:31 -0700 (MST)

I did the loopback demo applications and it works well, if there are any
further tests you would recommend please do elaborate. I am using RAW LWIP
here on an LPC43XX.

Here is my capture, the traffic is randomly generated data that I'm sending
from the PC copying in my APP and then sending back to the PC. (A more
elaborate loopback that goes through my actual application). You can see the
duplicate acks in the attached log file, note the .15.214 IP is the device
and the other is my PC.

...My attachment was rejected, so here's a link to the Wireshark capture
stored in my Google Drive.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByYDN93rLufFVGdUOVc2UHN3aGM/view?usp=sharing