lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] IPv6 multicast support by Socket API?

From: Andrej Butok
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] IPv6 multicast support by Socket API?
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 06:57:54 +0000

Hi Simon,
It is good that this is known issue and you are going to fix it.

I have discovered another issue but with the IPV6_V6ONLY option.
It was not possible to set this option for UDP sockets. Probably, it was caused
by copy-paste mistake.

The fix is following (sockets.c, line 2515):
    case IPV6_V6ONLY:
#if 0 // BUG FIX
      LWIP_SOCKOPT_CHECK_OPTLEN_CONN_PCB_TYPE(sock, optlen, int, NETCONN_TCP);
#else
      LWIP_SOCKOPT_CHECK_OPTLEN_CONN_PCB(sock, optlen, int);
#endif

Please add it to the task #14394

Thanks,
Andrey Butok