lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TCP problems using pppos on stm32

From: Sylvain Rochet
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TCP problems using pppos on stm32
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 10:12:07 +0200

Hi Roman,

On Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 11:29:48PM -0700, Roman wrote:
> Hello again,
> I think the problem may be in  my modem driver
> <http://lwip.100.n7.nabble.com/file/n30206/modem.c>  . Maybe someone can
> check
> Regards, Roman

There is at least one obvious mistake here, but I'm pretty sure that's
not what fail here. You are calling sys_timeout/sys_untimout functions
outside the lwIP core thread, doing that is not thread safe. Other than
that it looks pretty well engineered, you are using pppos_input_tcpip
and so on, which is the right thing to do in your case.

I bet you are using the Socket or Netconn API in your task handling the
TCP session, which is right either.

Sylvain